LifestyleNews

Koko served in ‘rubber’ is poisonous- Dietician

Medical Dietician Dr Ibrahim Osman has warned that its poisonous to drink koko from rubber.

According to the medical practitioner, serving the hot beverage in rubber [polythene bag] is harmful to the human system.The rubber contains chemical which can cause cancer or asthma or diabetes.

On my Lawyer my counselor show hosted by Daakyehene Ofosu Agyeman, Mr Osman indicated that, koko sellers do not prepare the beverage well.

watch the video below; 

 

By Afia Owusu/Myxyzonline.com|Ghana

 

Back to top button